ACTION PLAN OF EUROLEASE AUTO EAD
according to the requirements of Art. 28(2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/1011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of June 8, 2016 on indices used as benchmarks in financial instruments and financial contracts or to measure the performance of investment funds and amending Directives 2008/48/EC and 2014/17/EU and Regulation (EU) No 596/2014
Benchmarks used by EUROLEASE AUTO EAD under floating interest rate financial contracts
When concluding financial leasing contracts with floating interest rate, EUROLEASE AUTO EAD uses interest rate benchmarks used on the financial services market, namely SOFIBOR and EURIBOR with different maturity.
Actions that EUROLEASE AUTO EAD shall undertake in the event of significant change or termination of preparation of a benchmark
By virtue of Regulation (EU) 2016/1011 of the European Parliament, EUROLEASE AUTO EAD is not licensed or registered administrator included in the Register under Art. 36 of the Regulation and therefore cannot independently prepare a benchmark for an interest rate. Considering the above, in the event of a significant change or termination of a benchmark, the Company will determine the other most appropriate benchmark, calculated according to the provisions of the Regulation, to be used after the change or the termination has taken effect.
When selecting another interest rate benchmark, the Board of Directors of EUROLEASE AUTO EAD will do as follows:
a) It will determine the impact of such event on the Company, including assessing and analysing its effects, and based on the possible changes to existing benchmark contracts with end-customers at the date of change/termination;
b) It will consider the available information on how other benchmarks are calculated as of the moment of the change/termination of the benchmark;
c) Based on the results of the analysis, the Company will select such new benchmark, which will correspond to the largest extent to the characteristics of the terminated one;
d) If necessary and in order to preserve the contractual interest rates under floating interest rate financial leasing contracts which are in effect at the time of the change, the Company will apply an individual conversion index representing the difference between the last applicable value of the terminated benchmark for each particular contract with end-customer and the first used value of the new one specified by the company. At the time of application of the plan, the new interest rate under the financial leasing contract cannot exceed the amount of the interest rate under the contract before that date.
This Plan was adopted with a decision of the Board of Directors of EUROLEASE AUTO EAD dated 29/06/2018. It is published on the company’s website and is available at the Company’s commercial premises.
General Conditions for Using the Website of Eurolease Auto EAD
1. Eurolease Auto EAD is registered in the Trade Register of the Registry Agency at the Ministry of Justice with UIC 131289899. The Company has its headquarters and business & correspondence address at the city of Sofia, 43 Christopher Columbus Blvd., e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. 070016555. The company’s field of activity is provision of assets for use by third parties under financial leasing terms.
2. The content of this website it published to provide information on the company as well as basic information on the products and services the company offers. The information published on the site must not be considered, perceived and/or interpreted as an invitation, an advertisement, an offer, a particular transaction proposal, other commercial means and/or as legal advice. The actual transaction may vary significantly partially and/or on all features depending on the specific parameters as well as regarding the provisions of the Bulgarian legislation.
3. Eurolease Auto EAD uses its best efforts to provide precise and up-to-date information on the site. However, there is always a possibility of omissions or inaccuracies. The company aims to constantly update the information, as the content is subject to change without notice by Eurolease Auto EAD. Site users are responsible for assessing, sifting, perceiving and interpreting the information and content posted on the site, and take responsibility for the result of any action taken based on it.
4. Users should take due care and shall use all technical means to detect, remove viruses or malware before submitting attached documents through the website.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any material or non-material damages occurring directly, indirectly, by reason of and/or relating to access to this site and the information contained therein. Eurolease Auto EAD shall not take any responsibility for damages caused to the user’s technical equipment during and/or when accessing (including an attempt to access) the information on the site.
6. The design, structure, and content of this website are subject of copyright of Eurolease Auto EAD. Its users can only load, print separate pages and/or sections only provided that this is not in violation of the Copyright and Related Rights Act. Without the Company's prior written consent, it is forbidden: copying, reproduction, modification and distribution of the content and publications on the website as well as including it as a link at another website is forbidden.
7. Eurolease Auto EAD shall not be responsible for the lawfulness, completeness, correctness and topicality of any content of third-party information resources to which there may be links from this site or for the lawfulness of the activities of any third parties.
8. Eurolease Auto EAD reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or replace these General Terms and Conditions at any time. The whole information on the site, including, but not limited to, graphics, texts and links to other pages, is subject to change without prior notice. The company does not guarantee the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the site and states that it shall not be liable for any errors or omissions. The site users are responsible for assessing the accuracy of the information or other content available on the website.
9. Eurolease Auto EAD does not guarantee smooth and uninterrupted access to this site.
10. By accessing our website and the information contained therein, you agree that you have become familiar with, understand and agree with the usage terms and conditions of the website of Eurolease Auto EAD.
The cookies are small text pieces sent to your browser by a web site you visit; They are not programs, they do not contain any viruses and they are completely safe as they cannot interfere with your work or the configuration of your PC. What cookies are meant to do is differentiate you from the other users of the same website or store certain information related to your preferences. Most sites use them to facilitate your web browsing.
There are two main types of cookies:
This kind of cookies keeps your information temporarily only during the session of the used browser. These cookies are deleted automatically when you leave the website or terminate the session of your browser.
The period in which these cookies are stored depends on their function. Analysing this information allows us to introduce improvements on the website including fixing errors and expanding its content.
By another criterion, we may categorize the cookies as follows:
These cookies are required for the functioning of the website and they cannot be excluded from our systems. They usually are placed as a response to actions on your part that consists of service request, log-in or filling in forms.
You can adjust the settings of your browser to block or inform you of these cookies, but if you block them, some parts of the site may not work properly. These cookies do not contain information that may be personally related to you.
These cookies allow us to count the visits to our site and the traffic sources so that we could measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us track the success of our products and campaigns as well as the effectiveness of the site performance.
The information we receive by using these cookies is anonymous and we do not try to identify you. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not be able to include your visit in our statistics.
Marketing and advertising cookies
These cookies enable customization of advertisements on the site as well as calculating the effectiveness of the advertisements. They are often placed by external ad networks under preliminary established terms. The advertising cookies are for adjusting the advertisements and marketing campaigns according to your preferences. They help you not only see messages that are interesting to you but also prevent you from seeing the same advertisement every time you visit the site.
You have the option to opt out of the anonymous storage of your internet activities. For instructions visit the following link. You also have the option to disable the targeting/advertising cookies by third parties, each time you see an advertisement meant to you.
Eurolease Auto uses advertising cookies for remarketing purposes to third parties, such as the social network Facebook. Please, visit the Facebook site to learn more about these cookies and how to manage them.
Consent for using cookies
Eurolease Auto has to receive your consent for using cookies before you start using our web page. A message will be displayed on the page notifying you of the usage of these cookies and asking you for your permission for these purposes. If you do not give us your consent but you continue using the web page, your usage will be considered equivalent for giving us your consent for using the cookies.
Eurolease Auto reserves the right to change this Policy for using cookies at any time by publishing a notice on its web page. It is your sole responsibility to read its content and information about possible changes in time.
Personal Data Protection Policy
The present data protection policy (hereinafter referred to as “Policy/the Policy”) describes how and why we are processing your personal data, how we are protecting and storing it as well as what your rights referring to your personal data are.
The Policy relates to your data processing regardless of the way, the form and/or the medium used for submitting it to us (by you personally using paper form, through the site of Eurolease Auto, in our web-based customer service system, by phone or by e-mail) as well as regardless whether the data is processed as a hard copy or electronically.
The term “personal data” in this Policy means any information relating to you, or information which allows you to be identified either directly or indirectly.
Eurolease Auto EAD (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “the Company” or “Eurolease Auto”) undertakes to protect your personal data. We shall not use it for purpose other than submitting, supporting and improving our services. The Company shall process your personal data only in accordance with the applicable laws and provisions.
Principles applied by the Company in the data processing are as follows:
• Legality, good faith, and transparency throughout the personal data processing;
• Limitation on the processing purposes—personal data processed by the Company shall be collected for exact, clearly stated and legitimate purposes and it shall not be processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes;
• Relevance with the processing purposes and minimizing the personal data processed by the Company and limitation of such data, necessary for the purposes for its processing;
• Accuracy and timeliness of the processed personal data and taking reasonable measures in order to ensure the timely deletion or correction of imprecise personal data, taking into account the purposes for its processing;
• Limitation of the storage in accordance with achieving the objectives;
• Integrity and confidentiality of the processing, and providing an appropriate level of security, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures.
Information about the Data Controller
Eurolease Auto EAD was registered in the Trade Register at the Registry Agency at the Ministry of Justice with UIC 131289899. The Company has its headquarters and business & correspondence address at the city of Sofia, 43 Christopher Columbus Blvd. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 070016555.
Contact Information of the Data Protection Officer
Contact details: City of Sofia, 43 Christopher Columbus Blvd.
Information regarding the competent supervisory authority
What kind of personal data we collect from or about you
Eurolease Auto collects and processes the personal data provided by you when using our services and for concluding a contract with the Company.
As a registered financial institution we are obliged to duly identify each customer. The valid and precise identification is in your own interest and for your own safety as well.
That is why we collect from you personal data that allows us to identify you:
• Data by which we identify you taken from an identification document of yours, such as your full name, ID/FIN (Foreigner Identity Number), number and date of the identification document;
• Data related to you such as your address (permanent and current), mobile/landline phone and your e-mail address;
Further to your application for funding, in the pre-contractual process, we may ask you for further information in order to assess your creditworthiness:
• Information on your education, place of employment, occupation, and your employment data that is used to determine your competencies;
• Financial information about you, such as income, sources of income, liabilities to other Creditors, as well as information about your assets;
• Information for bank account number or other payment information regarding the payments made by and/or to the Company;
• Information about the origin of the funds you will pay to us, which will be used to determine the reliability of the lessee and so that we could prevent money laundering and terrorist financing.
We also process data we can collect from other sources (such as the National Revenue Agency,the National Social Security Institute, the Central Credit Register, the Bulgarian National Bank, the Ministry of Interior, Civil Registration and Administrative Services General Directorate, the Property Register, the Trade Register, etc.) to assess your creditworthiness, as well as to verify your identity and other data and information provided by you in order to prevent fraud and money laundering. We can also perform periodic searches in such sources to update your data, to evaluate your creditworthiness, and/or to secure collection of receivables.
The Company may collect and process information about the services you are applying for and details about the status of your credit history with us, including unrealized funding requests.
If we fund the purchase of a vehicle you want, we also process:
• data of the vehicle, subject to your contract with Eurolease Auto, such as make of the vehicle, model, SCN (State Control Number), frame, etc.;
• data from a driver’s license if required by us, by the Traffic Police or other institution.
When you visit us in our offices or contact us for any reason via e-mail, website or telephone, we may process any information you provide us with and keep a record of the correspondence:
• Data for recorded phone calls made through our PBX (record with date and time);
• Date and time of your electronic document confirmation or consent when you use our web portals;
• Information about your visits to our e-portals;
• Personal data that can be processed by us also include any kind of messages such as letters, emails, chat messages, requests, complaints, and others;
• Video surveillance records when visiting the offices of Eurolease Auto. The company fully complies with the statutory requirements for installation and use of CCTV. You will be notified via a sticker located in a visible place..
In addition, Eurolease Auto may collect and process information about your computer, laptop, tablet or smart phone used by you to access our websites including, if available,
Pursuant to Art. 14, par. 5 b) from GDPR,since the provision of information under Art. 14, par. 1 for the following categories of entities:
• whose data is processed by the Administrator when examining the creditworthiness of the lessee, namely the spouses of the lessee;
• whose data are processed when issuing a power of attorney for travelling abroad at the request of the lessee,
• whose data are processed when carrying out inspections under AMLA, including data of beneficial owners,
Grounds for processing your personal data and why we need it
Eurolease Auto processes your personal data on the following legal grounds:
• To conclude a contract with you and to ensure its execution or to take steps upon your request prior to the conclusion of a contract and to enforce your rights arising from contracts concluded with you;
• To comply with a legal obligation that applies to the Company;
• Based on a legitimate interest of the company;
• Based on your consent.
For example, as a registered financial institution whose activities are supervised by the Bulgarian National Bank (BNB), we have obligations to provide information to the BNB, the State Agency for National Security, the Ministry of Interior and other third parties, in accordance with the requirements of the Consumer Credit Act, the Credit Institutions Act, the Consumer Protection Act, the Measures Against Money Laundering Act, the Financial Services Distance Supply Act, Ordinance No. 26 on Financial Institutions adopted by the BNB. The Company may provide information to the Consumer Protection Commission or to third parties provided for in the Consumer Protection Act, the Personal Data Protection Commission and all other public authorities under the applicable legislation; the Ministry of Interior, the Traffic Police or the State Vehicle Inspectorate in their inspections in connection with the Road Traffic Act or the relevant secondary legislation
• To prevent or eliminate fraud;
• For the purpose of collecting receivables arising from contracts concluded with you;
• If processing is necessary to ensure our legitimate interest under the applicable laws and regulations or the legal relationship between Eurolease Auto and you (including the right to do business, to provide services and to advertise a product);
• If processing is necessary to ensure our legitimate interest under the applicable laws and regulations or the legal relationship between Eurolease Auto and you (including the right to do business, to provide services and to advertise a product);
Purposes for data processing
According to your consent and the applicable laws and regulations, Eurolease Auto processes your personal data for the following purposes:
Providing the Services requested by you and provided based on the Contract concluded between you and Eurolease Auto, namely:
• Managing and executing your requests and implementing Services under the Contract;
• Establishing your identity as our customer; making a credit assessment to evaluate your credit application;
• Providing the full service required by you and collecting the due amounts for the products and Services used;
• Any assistance in connection with the Services provided;
• Sending notifications on anything related to the products and Services you use with us;
• Sending various messages, including text messages and e-mails, courier services, or responding to requests, complaints, suggestions:
• Processing the information you provide (applications, notifications, complaints, etc.) and providing services;
Compliance to a legal requirement:
• Providing information to the competent authorities, institutions and third parties within the scope of their powers;
• As well as in proceedings before a court, in accordance with the requirements of procedural and substantive legal acts applicable to the proceedings;
• Obligations stipulated in the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related regulations for keeping correct and lawful accounting;
• Prevention of fraud, proof of transactions and communication; management and monitoring of the collection of the credits granted;
• Establishing and/or preventing illegal actions or actions inconsistent with our terms and conditions for the relevant Services;
• As a public-interest entity within the meaning of the Independent Financial Audit Act, Eurolease Auto processes the personal data of members of its Audit Committee – credentials and professional qualifications required by law;
• As an issuer of financial instruments within the meaning of Regulation 596/2014 (EU), Eurolease Auto processes the personal data of senior management and closely related persons within the meaning of that Regulation as identification and contract details whose processing is regulated. As a issuer Eurolease Auto can process identification and holdings of bondholders and their proxies.
Protection of the legitimate interests of the administrator:
• Controlling credit risk management, data analysis and global supervision of your current needs and improving the services, provided to you;
• Improving and personalizing our Services by sending you important information related to your contract and/or Services through various communication channels, including surveys, notifications, emails that we believe will be of interest to you.
• Communicating with you about updates of our products and services, and notifying you of all products and services we offer, as long as it is in our legitimate interest or you have agreed to receive such messages, and unless you choose to opt out of them.
• When performing video surveillance in our business premises and offices;
• When making voice recording of telephone conversations;
Data processing based on your consent
• At direct marketing;
• During some of the performed credit checks.
For any other purposes compatible with the legislation, the Personal Data and Business Protection Policy of Eurolease Auto.
We do not apply automated decision-making, including profiling within the meaning of Art. 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (the “Regulation”) when deciding whether to conclude a contract with you.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Your personal data may be transferred to third parties provided there are legal grounds for the transfer.
Your personal data is received and processed by employees of Eurolease Auto and other parties that the Company has entered into agreements with for the lawful processing of personal data, in the event those parties need this information to fulfil contractual, legal and regulatory obligations. In addition, we may disclose your personal data to the extent that we consider the disclosure or transmission necessary to meet the above purposes to the following recipients:
In addition, we may disclose your personal data to the extent that we consider the disclosure or transmission necessary to meet the above purposes to the following recipients:
• Insurance companies and insurance intermediaries when concluding insurances for the vehicles, subject to your contract with us;
• Postal operators in view of sending shipments containing contracts, supplementary agreements and other documents and the need of identity verification when they are delivered;
• Entities performing registration services and changes in the vehicle registration;
• Banks and/or payment institutions that are funding us as well as for servicing the payments made by/to you;
• assignees—a party to cession contracts for the transfer (sale) by Eurolease Auto of your outstanding obligations;
• Entities we have contractually hired to assist us in recovering the ownership of leasing assets and in the management of the recovery of receivables;
• Competent authorities, institutions and entities that have the power to request the submission of personal data and to which we are required to provide personal data according to the current legislation, such as judicial authorities (courts, etc.), the prosecutor’s office, the Central Register of Fiscal Pledges, the Central Credit Register, various regulatory bodies such as BNB, the State Agency for National Security, the Consumer Protection Commission, the Personal Data Protection Commission, national security and public order protection authorities, the Ministry of Interior, the Traffic Police, the State Vehicle Inspectorate, the National Revenue Agency, the Local Taxes and Fees municipal authorities, the Financial Supervision Commission, Guarantee Fund.
• Companies and entities that, by assignment, maintain equipment, software and hardware used for the personal data processing and necessary for the establishment of the Company’s network, as well as for the provision of various services related to our communication with customers, sending SMS notifications, emails , technical support, access control to the premises, etc.;
• Lawyers, external auditors, notaries, private and state enforcement agents, in order to implement or apply our General Terms and Conditions or the Contract;
• Companies that belong to the group of EUROLEASE GROUP EAD, UIC/PIC 202304242.
We require confidentiality liability from all third parties which we disclose personal data to as well as taking all technical and organizational measures to protect such data as per the Regulation. We do not share or sell your personal data to third parties for them to carry out their own business or marketing activities without your consent.
Although we cannot guarantee that the data transmission via the internet or the website is free from cyberattacks, we and our subcontractors and business partners are working hard to maintain physical, electronic and procedural guarantees for the protection of your information in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements.
Periods of time for processing your personal data
We process and store your personal data with due diligence for the entire term of the Contract you have concluded with us and store it for ten years after the termination of the Contract in order to comply with the applicable anti-money laundering legislation as well as with the expiration of certain statutory deadlines for submitting claims or any obligations to provide information to the court, any competent state authorities as well as any other purposes provided for in the applicable legislation (10 years since the beginning of the calendar year, following the year of the termination of the relationship).
After applying for funding, in case you have not concluded a Contract with us, we process and store your personal data for a period of five years following the year of your funding application.
Upon the expiration of the periods stated above, the Company shall delete or anonymize your personal data, unless it is necessary for pending court or administrative proceedings or proceedings for examination a complaint you filed with us.
The sound recordings shall be stored for a period of 3 months. They can be stored for a longer period of time when: The recordings will be used as proof—for specific relationships or if a crime has been committed.
When the data is processed for marketing purposes based on your consent—5 years.
The period for storing the data you provided us with when filling in the contact form on our web site is 3 months.
What your personal data processing rights are
At any time while we store or process your personal data, you have the following rights:
• Right of access: You may receive information regarding the processing of your personal data and a copy of the personal data in question;
• Right to rectification: When you believe that your personal data are incorrect or incomplete, you may require your personal data to be amended accordingly;
• Right to erasure: You may require the deletion of your personal data to the extent permitted by law;
• Right to restriction: You may require to limit the processing of your personal data;
• Right to object: You may object to the processing of your personal data on grounds, related to the particular situation. You have the absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling associated with such direct marketing;
• Right to withdraw consent: When you have given your consent for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time;
• Right to withdraw consent: When you have given your consent for processing your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time;
If you require further information or you want to exercise your rights stated above, please send a letter or email to the contacts listed in this Policy, as in order to protect your personal data you will need to identify yourself.
How we protect your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us and therefore we implement various organizational and technical measures to ensure that your data is protected and kept confidential. We have systems and procedures to prevent unauthorized access, incorrect modification or disclosure, abuse or loss of information. We protect your personal data by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural measures and rules in accordance to the applicable laws and regulations. Among others, some of the measures we apply to ensure a high level of security regarding the management of the personal data include as follows:
1. Physical organizational and technical protection measures:
• designation of the controlled access zones; • designation of the premises where personal data are processed, incl. the premises where our servers are located, and access restriction; • determination of the organization of physical access; • determination of the used technical means for physical protection—in special locked rooms and cabinets • determination of emergency response team; • encryption—we apply cryptographic methods that convert certain information or data into a code to make it illegible to unauthorized users; • minimization—the personal data we require from you is relevant and limited only to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
2. Personal protection:
• Informing the staff about the specifics of the personal data processing and the legal framework in the personal data protection area, about this policy and other related internal regulations; • confidentiality of information; • personnel training.
3. Documentation protection:
• setting retention periods; • distribution rules, destruction procedures, processing verification and control.
Please note that you also play an important role in the protection of your personal data.
When we provide you with (or you have chosen us to provide you with) a password that gives you access to our consumer site/portal, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and for following any other security procedures that we are notifying you about. Please do not share your password with anyone.
Taking into account the nature of the communication technology and the information processing technology, we cannot guarantee that the information, during transmission via the internet or while stored in our systems or otherwise, will be absolutely safe from unauthorized access by other people.
Our site may contain links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and Eurolease Auto is not responsible for them.
Cross-boarder data transfer
The transfer, storage and processing of personal data is secured with modern technical means. Eurolease Auto shall transfer your data outside the EU and the EEA only by strictly complying with regulatory requirements and introducing the appropriate safeguards to preserve the confidentiality of your information. In some of the cases foreseen by the law, your consent is not required. Eurolease Auto could transfer your personal data outside the EU in the following cases
• If there is a judgement by a court or a tribunal or a decision by a third-country administrative authority, which requires Eurolease Auto to transmit or disclose personal data of the lessees. The transmission is based on Art. 48 of Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR).
• In other cases, where there is no final judicial or administrative decision, but only a fiche or a statement of administrative offence. The transmission is effected based on Art. 49, (1), letter “E” of Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), namely: the transfer is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims of Eurolease Auto EAD.
Use of Eurolease Auto services by minors
The services provided by Eurolease Auto are prohibited for individuals under the age of 18 and we neither provide any services to such persons nor process their personal data. If you believe that a physical person under the age of 18 has unlawfully submitted personal data to us, please contact us immediately and we will take measures to delete such information.
Changes to this Data Protection Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy in accordance with the applicable laws and the good practices. We will inform you in due time about this by posting the changes on our website.
This policy is in force since May 25, 2018 and has been amended and supplemented by a resolution of the Board of Directors of the Company dated May 27, 2019.
N O T I C E
The Data Controller is: Eurolease Auto EAD, UIC 131289899, seat and registration address: Sofia, 43, Christopher Columbus Blvd.
The collected and processed personal data about me can be: general personal data: full name, Personal No./ID of a foreigner, date of birth, nationality, permanent and current address, data as per identity document(s), communication data (email, telephone); vehicle data; telephone conversation recordings data; data for actions made on the e-page and online chat; financial and property information (income and income sources, credits, liabilities, ownership, etc.); participations in companies and associated parties; education; family status; work place; funds origin.
If I refuse to provide my personal data, the Company will not be able to provide me the requested service, respectively a lease contract will not be concluded.
Legal grounds for personal data processing:
- concluding and executing a contract, incl. the pre-contractual relations
- for providing services and information
- conformity to the legal obligations assigned to the Data Controller
- provided consent
- for protecting the legal interests of the Data Controller
The data are needed for the following purposes:
- approval of and concluding Financial Leasing Contract, in particular for preparing the contract and making inspections and receiving data from third parties (data controllers), the Central Credit Register at the Bulgarian National Bank, the Property Register, the Trade Register, the Central Debtors Register, the National Social Security Institute (incl. but not limited to the data available in its information system for my social security income, data for the insurer, deposited social security payments, contributions to funds, etc.), the National Revenue Agency, the Population National Data Base, and other registers with identification purposes, assessment of my creditworthiness, inspection of the fidelity of the provided by me information, establishing the source of the funds and the actual owners, preventing fraud, meeting any liabilities under the Contract;
- implementing the Financial Leasing Contract — issuing powers of attorney for using the assets, registering as a user of the vehicle in the vehicle registration certificate; administration of obtained summons, slips, tickets, criminal decrees for perpetrated violations; concluding Auto-CASCO and Civil Liability insurance contracts; assistance when the vehicle is being maintained/repaired; accounting of any received contractual amounts;
- judicial and extrajudicial collection of any due amounts, including but not limited to preparing and filing claim proceedings, payment-order proceedings, interim proceedings and other proceedings in the courts with the purpose of execution proceedings for concluding judicial and extrajudicial agreements;
- future application for financial leasing or another product or service offered by the Company;
- ensuring effective communication.
Data Storage: on a electronic media with the necessary organizational and technical safety measures.
Categories of recipients to whom the personal data might be disclosed provided that the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations and the Personal Data Protection Act have been met: external consultants; auditors; accountants; service providers; vehicle providers; institutions financing the Company (incl. in connection to providing collateral to the funding parties); entities specializing in risk analysis and assessment; state and municipal authorities in the execution of legally defined obligations of the data controller; the Bulgarian National Bank, the Central Credit Register, the Financial Supervision Commission, Guarantee Fund, the Central Registry of Special Pledges, the Ministry of Interior, the National Revenue Agency, the Traffic Police, etc.; insurance companies and insurance agents; third parties for the purposes of managing the credit and/or for collecting receivables and companies from the group of EUROLEASE GROUP EAD, UIC 202304242.
Period for personal data storage: The data will be stored for 5 (five) years since the funding refusal by the Company or the refusal of the client to conclude a Contract or respectively 10 (ten) years since terminating the contractual relations or ending the court case with an enforced decision. The time period starts on January 1 of the year following the refusal/denial/termination of the relations/ending the court case. The data from the recordings will be stored for 3 (three) months.
EUROLEASE AUTO EAD ensures exercising all applicable rights in respect to the personal data it processes, such as: access, information, rectification, limit the processing, objection, portability, erasure, complaints to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, etc.
I was informed that if my personal data is processed based solely on my consent, I have the right to submit in writing a withdrawal of my consent at any time, but this does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent prior its withdrawal.
The data protection officer: for personal data issues you can contact our Data Protection Officer: Mihaela Krasteva, email: email@example.com
You can find similar information about the data protection on the following website Personal Data Protection Policy. These rights can be exercised by submitting an application personally or via email. The data controller may require additional information for identification purposes.